- This event has passed.
Family-to-Family Ann Arbor Start (Tuesday Course)
September 10, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Family-to-Family is a highly structured, 10-week mental health education course. Testing has shown it is effective and evidence based. Family-to-Family
- Provides a supportive environment in which to learn and grow
- Covers the basics of serious brain disorders and treatments
- Helps connect you to informational and community resources
- Teaches techniques for use in mental health crises
- Teaches important skills and coping techniques for use in relating to a loved one with a mental illness as well as maintaining a sense of well-being yourself.
If you’re interested, please fill out this form. A NAMI volunteer will then contact you to help you determine whether the class is right for you. https://namiwc.org/about/mental-health-education/family-to-family/#more-1015