(Free, Virtual NAMI National Conference) Pathways to Hope 2020: Mental Health in a COVID-19 World
August 21 @ 10:15 am - August 22 @ 5:00 pm
Pathways to Hope is a free (VIRTUAL) conference bringing together mental health professionals, social workers, educators, the judicial system, law enforcement, faith community leaders, caregivers, and individuals living with a diagnosis to help improve the mental health care system.
Our Conference Goals are to:
- Reduce the stigma of mental illness
- Activate and engage faith communities to help support families and individuals living with a mental health disorder
- Bring faith community leaders and mental health practitioners together to provide better community-wide support
- Provide information on resources for community members
- Promote community inclusion
Due to the challenges of COVID-19, we have not been able to obtain confirmation from the state board regarding the CEU process in a virtual conference. We will post the status on the website and future notices as soon as possible.
To learn more about the conference, topics, speakers and other updates, please visit http://www.pathwaystohope.net