- This event has passed.
Online Family-to-Family Course Start
August 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Family-to-Family is a highly structured, 8-week mental health education course. Testing has shown it is effective and evidence-based. Family-to-Family
- Provides a supportive environment in which to learn and grow
- Covers the basics of serious brain disorders and treatments
- Helps connect you to information and community resources
- Teaches techniques for use in mental health crises
- Teaches important skills and coping techniques for use in relating to a loved one with a mental health condition as well as maintaining a sense of well-being yourself.
To learn more and start your registration, visit: https://namiwc.org/about/mental-health-education/family-to-family/#more-1015