Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: September to May
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 2-5 hours per week/ 8 month commitment (full project timeline) required
Location/Hours: Remote with occasional evening and/or weekend meetings
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for volunteers to help us organize fundraising for our May community event. Fundraising team members will help with coordinating outreach to local businesses, individual appeals, day-of donation opportunities and thank you follow-ups.
Ideal Skill Set
This is a larger volunteer team so if you identify with only 1-2 of these skill sets please consider applying.
- Experience with fundraising
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable reaching out to businesses and individuals for donations
- Event planning experience a plus
- Help create and manage fundraising outreach lists
- Communicating with potential businesses and individuals for donations
- Coordinating donation thank-yous/ appreciation
- Coordinating event day donation tables
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.