Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: September to May
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 2-5 hours per week/ 8 month commitment (full project timeline) required
Location/Hours: Remote with occasional evening and/or weekend meetings
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for volunteers to help us organize logistics for our May community event. Logistics team members will help with onsite coordination, booking and planning event food, and event day coordination.
Ideal Skill Set
- Experience coordinating large events
- Strong organizational skills
- Coordinating any decorations and/or onsite materials
- Booking food and liaising with onsite food safety inspector
- Assist in planning event traffic flow and any signage or layout decisions
- Work with Marketing and Development Coordinator to direct nonprofit partners to their respective workshops, resource tables and more
- Coordinate with onsite audio equipment team to ensure audio equipment is available and functioning for the event keynote
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.