Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: September to February
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 2-5 hours per week/ 5 month commitment (full project timeline) required
Location/Hours: Remote with occasional evening and/or weekend meetings
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for volunteers to help us organize our annual gala fundraiser. Logistics team members will help with coordinating the event decorations, speakers, location and more.
Ideal Skill Set
- Experience coordinating events
- Strong organizational skills
- Securing the event location
- Planning the event agenda
- Coordinating any decorations and/or onsite materials
- Booking speakers
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.