Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: September to December
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 5 hours per week/ 3 month commitment (full project timeline) required (you may also come in to work at NAMI during office hours)
Location/Hours: Remote with occasional in-person meetings (you may also come in to work at NAMI during office hours)
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for volunteers to help us design cards for our upcoming Annual Appeal Campaign. We’re hoping to create a set of cards and an online storytelling campaign that can bring a smile to anyone who finds the Holiday season stressful/ difficult.
Ideal Skill Set
- Graphic design experience
- Photoshop or other design program familiarity a plus
- An overabundance of creativity
- Design card sets that will be used for the annual appeal
- Create graphics to be used for online promotion of the cards and storytelling materials
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.