Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: September to May
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 2-5 hours per week/ 8 month commitment (full project timeline) required
Location/Hours: Remote with occasional evening and/or weekend meetings
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for volunteers to help us plan marketing and outreach for our May community event. Marketing team members will help craft the branding and overall feel of the event online and offline outreach strategy.
Ideal Skill Set
This is a larger volunteer team so if you identify with only 1-2 of these skill sets please consider applying.
- Graphic design experience
- Content marketing experience
- Familiarity with social media campaigns
- Public relations and/or press outreach experience
- Digital photography
- Large event outreach coordination experience a plus
- Work in partnership with the event’s Youth Advisory Committee to ensure messaging is relevant and appeals to the event’s target market
- Design branding for the event
- Outreach to the press including press release creation and press coordination for the event
- Assist with crafting social media posts, event flyers and other marketing materials
- Assist with building outreach packets for our nonprofit partners
- Coordinate photography during the event
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.