Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: Ongoing
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 2-5 hours per week
Location/Hours: Remote with occasional in-person meetings (you may also come in to work at NAMI during office hours)
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for a volunteer to help us design merchandise that can be used as incentives for donations and membership recruitment. The project will involve creating a visual design for our first set of mugs, tote bags and journals. Depending on the success of the initial merchandise sets, we will continue to grow what options will be offered.
Ideal Skill Set
- Graphic/ visual design experience
- Photoshop or other design software familiarity
- Previous work with merchandise design a plus but not required
- Design mock-ups for a mug, tote bag and journal
- Work with Marketing and Development Coordinator and any website volunteers to create a cohesive merchandise marketing experience
- Receive feedback from Marketing and Development Coordinator and Executive Director with possible suggested edits
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.