Volunteer Date or Ongoing Project: Ongoing
Estimated Time Commitment Per Week: 2-5 hours per week/ 6 month commitment appreciated but not required
Location/Hours: Remote and/or At NAMI During Office Hours
Any Special Requirements: None
Program Coordinator/ Contact Information
NAMI Washtenaw County is looking for a volunteer to help assist in managing the day-to-day posts and outreach on our social media channels.
Ideal Skill Set
- Experience with graphic design (Photoshop and/or GIMP) and/or pre-made design tools (Canva)
- Social media writing experience
- Posting experience on Facebook
- Twitter and Instagram, a creative mind that’s excited to propose new ideas for how NAMI utilizes its social media platforms
- Write and design posts including NAMI program updates/ registration, promotion for upcoming events, newsletter posts and more on all NAMI Washtenaw County social media.
- Have input on NAMI Washtenaw County branding discussions and outreach planning
If you’re interested in the position please fill out the form below and someone will contact to you soon.